2019 International Stroke Conference Newsroom
International Stroke Conference 2019, Feb. 6–8, 2019
Nursing Symposium & Pre-Con Symposia: Feb. 5, 2019
Honolulu Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
Advanced media & housing registration for ISC 2019 IS NOW CLOSED.
- Onsite media registration is 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. HST, on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019 in the News Media Center at the Honolulu Convention Center. AHA Embargo and Recording Policies
- Due to space and budget limitations, we cannot guarantee working space in the newsroom to media who are not registered by Jan. 18 or to those who register onsite.
- QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com
NEW: Embargoes on all non-late breaking abstracts lift at 5 a.m. ET, Wednesday, January 30, 2019. This allows media to write and publish consumer health news before late-breaking news is presented at ISC 2019. Top late breakers will be featured in embargoed news briefs and the Main Event presentations will be available for media via live steam. Access to all embargoed material will be through the ISC 2019 password protected newsroom (PPN) only. PPN access link will be added here on/after Jan. 23rd.
- For media who have access to the AHA/ASA PPN and/or previous Sessions or ISC PPNs will be able to use their current user name/password to log into the ISC 2019 PPN on the left side of the link when it is added to this page.
- For media who have never applied for access to an AHA/ASA password protected newsroom, you will be able to apply for access on the right side of the link when it is added to this page.
ON SITE MEDIA NEWSROOM: Internet access and working space will be provided for registered media in the News Media Center.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, February 5 - 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Hawaii Time (registration)
- Wednesday, February 6 - 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Hawaii Time
- Thursday, February 7 - 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Hawaii Time
- Friday, February 8 - 7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Hawaii Time