2019 International Stroke Conference Newsroom
International Stroke Conference 2019, Feb. 6–8, 2019
Nursing Symposium & Pre-Con Symposia: Feb. 5, 2019
Honolulu Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
Advanced media & housing registration for ISC 2019 Now Open until Jan. 18, 2019.
- Technical assistance for the online registration process is available via a link at the bottom of each page of the registration form. QUESTIONS: Email Strokemedia@heart.org
- The deadline for advanced media registration is Jan. 18, 2019. After that you must register on-site in the News Media Center at the Honolulu Convention Center. Onsite registration is 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. HST, on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019.
- Due to space and budget limitations, we cannot guarantee working space in the newsroom to media who are not registered by Jan. 18 or to those who register onsite.
- Can't Cover ISC 2019 in person? Live stream the Late Breaking Sessions remotely.
- MEDIA MATERIALS: Non-late-breaking news materials will be distributed one week in advance of the embargo via a link to the ISC 2019 password protected newsroom. Access details will be provided. Additional material will be available at registration.
- MEDIA NEWSROOM: Internet access and working space will be provided for registered media in the News Media Center.
Hours of Operations:
- Tuesday Feb. 5 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. HST (Media Registration)
- Wednesday Feb. 6 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. HST
- Thursday Feb. 7 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. HST
- Friday Feb. 8 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. HST