Nursing Symposium & Pre-Con Symposia: Feb. 18, 2020
Sessions: Feb. 19–21, 2020, Los Angeles, California
Advanced media & housing registration for the International Stroke Conference 2020 now open until Jan. 24, 2020.
- Technical assistance for the online registration process is available via a link at the bottom of each page of the registration form.
- QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com
- The deadline for advanced registration is Jan. 24, 2020. After that you must register on-site in the News Media Center at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Onsite registration is 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. PT, on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020.
- Due to space and budget limitations, we cannot guarantee working space in the newsroom to media who are not registered by Jan. 24 or to those who register onsite.
- Can't Cover ISC 2020 in person? Live stream the Late Breaking Sessions remotely.
ISC 2020 public newsroom | AHA Embargo & Recording Policies
- MEDIA MATERIALS: Non-late-breaking news materials will be distributed two weeks in advance of the meeting embargoed for 5 a.m. ET Weds., Feb. 12, 2020 via a link to the ISC 2020 password protected newsroom. Access details will be provided. Additional material will be available at registration.
- MEDIA NEWSROOM: Internet access and working space will be provided for registered media in the News Media Center.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
- Tuesday, Feb.18 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. PT (Media Registration)
- Wednesday, Feb.19 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT
- Thursday, Feb. 20 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT
- Friday, Feb. 21 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT