Reminder - registering at this link to attend/cover Sessions in person is not the same as registering for access to embargoed materials. A link to login - for those who have covered Sessions previously or to sign up for those who have not - will be provided to all media who receive/access our embargoed materials two weeks prior to Sessions.
- Technical assistance for the online registration process is available via a link at the bottom of each page of the registration form. QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com
- The deadline for advanced registration is October 31, 2019. After that you must register on-site in the News Media Center media registration desk in the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia.
- Onsite registration is open beginning Friday, Nov. 15th from 1pm-5pm ET.
- Due to space and budget limitations, we cannot guarantee working space in the newsroom to media who are not registered by October 31st or to those who register onsite.
- Can't Cover Scientific Sessions 2019 in person? Live stream the Late Breaking Sessions remotely.
Please familiarize yourself with our updated AHA Embargo and Recording Policies as some information has changed.
- Media Materials: Non-late-breaking news materials will be distributed two weeks in advance of the embargo via a link to the Scientific Sessions 2019 password protected newsroom. Access details will be provided at that time. Additional media materials will be available at registration.
News Media Center – Room location TBD
Friday November 15 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (registration)
Saturday November 16 7:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Sunday November 17 7:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Monday November 18 7:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Access to the AHA/ASA embargoed media materials is limited to a restricted group of journalists as determined by AHA Communications.
- You will be asked periodically to renew your embargo agreement and update your credentials.
- If embargoed emails repeatedly bounce-back or a journalist with password protected access has not logged-in during the calendar year, the account will be automatically removed and you will be required to reapply and meet current criteria for acceptance.