- Virtual Schedule at a Glance (PDF)
- Late-Breaking Science
- Professional Heart Daily Science News coverage/analysis
- Exhibit Hall
Hyatt Regency Chicago | Chicago, IL
MEDIA ACCESS REQUIREMENTS for Scientific Sessions 2022
It is a two-step registration process.
- Please review the updated registration requirements and AHA Embargo and Recording Policies, including who can and cannot apply for embargoed access to AHA/ASA news media materials via the password protected newsroom (PPN).
- Meeting registration includes an “electronic badge” that will provide access to the live, main event (late-breaking science) sessions virtually.
- Technical assistance for the online registration process is available via a link at the bottom of each page of the registration form.
- Journalists who have not accessed the AHA's main PPN within the last calendar year will be required to re-apply and some criteria for access may have changed.
- Media may register for embargoed emails and/or main PPN access here.
Non-Late-Breaking Science abstracts for Scientific Sessions and the Resuscitation Science Symposium
Embargoes lift at 4 a.m. CT/5 a.m. ET, Monday, Oct. 31, 2022
Featured Science, Late-Breaking Basic Science and Late-Breaking Science (LBS) abstracts for Scientific Sessions
Embargoes lift at the exact presentation time of the abstract, on Saturday, Sunday or Monday, Nov. 5, 6 or 7, 2022.
- AHA COVID-19 Newsroom
- Log in to the AHA/ASA password protected newsroom
- Statements & Guidelines | Statistics
- Embargo and Recording Policies
- Images | General B-roll | Animations
- AHA/ASA Watch and Learn Medical Illustration Library (for viewing only - may be licensed for use with permission)
- Original AHA/ASA news/survivor stories for media use available from American Heart Association News on News.heart.org